Welcome to my blog. This is a blog for me to express my ideas and thoughts. I love to craft and "repurpose" things. I am just starting on this blog adventure, so bear with my while I get steady and rolling.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Oops, my bad.

It seems that I didn't change the setting so you could leave your comments on the blog instead of having to go back to Facebook.   Doh!  (Remember, I am new to this blog world and still working out the kinks!) Hopefully you will not have any trouble from now on.

Remember those cute halloween ornies from Lipstick and Laundry?  Well the kids and I gave them a go and here is how they turned out.  Great job guys!



Sue

2 comments:

  1. Those are too cute!! And I must thank you for having me in your blog sidebar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, you are so talented. I love everything you do! Your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete