Welcome to my blog. This is a blog for me to express my ideas and thoughts. I love to craft and "repurpose" things. I am just starting on this blog adventure, so bear with my while I get steady and rolling.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The stuff you find!

The more I search through blogland, the more great ideas I am finding.  Check out these magnetic baby food jar organizers at The Little Apartment!  Great eh?



She also uses them to make a cool string of lights.  She colored the bottles different shades.   Again.... cool idea and super cheap!


I love all these ideas, it's just having the time to do them all!

p.s.  The kids and I spent last night making the Halloween ornies from the last post.  I will post pics soon!

Sue

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sue....I have baby bottles I've been recycling but I could save them for you if you want? Facebook me if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete