Welcome to my blog. This is a blog for me to express my ideas and thoughts. I love to craft and "repurpose" things. I am just starting on this blog adventure, so bear with my while I get steady and rolling.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall table runner

I was out looking for a fall table runner yesterday, but I couldn't find anything that I liked that didn't cost a fortune!  What I did find, were some thick colorful felt leaves at Dollars and Cents in Windsor.  They are large (approx. 14" x 16"), beautiful fall colors, cheap, and I really wanted them.  I wasn't sure what I was going to do with them, but I knew I would figure out something.  On the way home (before the great washtub find) it occurred to me "Duh!  Table runner!".


Long table runner?





Or more of a centre piece?


What do you think?

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment