Welcome to my blog. This is a blog for me to express my ideas and thoughts. I love to craft and "repurpose" things. I am just starting on this blog adventure, so bear with my while I get steady and rolling.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's Almost Fall Y'all

It's the last full day of summer (sigh).  Time to close down the swimming pool and put away most (not all) of the patio furniture (I have to hang on to summer just a little bit longer!).  But it also means time for redecorating!  Bring on the harvest decor!  I'm all about the pumpkins, hay bales, and cornstalks! 

Look at these white lovelies....

Photo from Sunset.com

And this lovely canned pumpkin label from The Graphics Fairy.  This site has the best vintage pictures and images!



Look at the great watering can project done with this label by Ewenique.



My head is full of ideas.  Is yours?



2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue

    thanks for sharing the pics..I heart white pumpkins too :)
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sue... I love this time of the year too! Have the big faux pumpkin out (still so hot here in Indiana that it is too early to put out a real one) along with the tri-coloured maple leaf wreath (I can't be in Canada but sure fill my heart up with home each time I see it) and the Autum welcome flags!

    Enjoy raking soon!

    Aleta-Jo ("Muffet")

    ReplyDelete