Welcome to my blog. This is a blog for me to express my ideas and thoughts. I love to craft and "repurpose" things. I am just starting on this blog adventure, so bear with my while I get steady and rolling.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Raven Maven

While I was perusing through my local dollar store last night I decided to check out the Halloween selection to see what might interest me.  Low and behold (angels singing here) ....



I believe I actually squealed out loud!  I have been admiring one of these made from iron at a local shop for the past few months, but I haven't been able to bring myself to pay the $40 for one.  Now mind you, this one is plastic, but hey, beggars certainly can not be choosers and once put in its special place (when I figure out where that is!), no one will be the wiser.  Did I spend $40 or $2.   $2!!!!  And not only did I get one, but a pair! 



That's right!  A pair!  (You have to keep crows in pairs!)  I'm so happy. :)

I also found this great frame which I will fill with photos tonight.


Anyone who says the dollar stores are full of junk is crazy I say!  Crazy!

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment